As you know, the Illinois House voted to impeach Rod Blagojeich. I always get his name right!. (Bla-goi-e-vich). They voted 114-1. Yeah. Shows you how cocky this guy is, he's now asking for a recount. 114-1 huh? How many votes does he expect to be incorrect? I bet not even half. HEHE :D. Yeah. Says he could beat it on the recount. I heard its cold in Illinois? Yeah! Here’s how cold it is. It is so cold in the Midwest, out there in Chicago, Governor Blagojevich had to put the ear flaps down on his hair.
President Bush had his final press conference yesterday, and it went pretty well. NO SHOES WERE THROWN. After eight years, it is kind of sad (not really) that President Bush had his final press conference. And you know what that means for me and other late night comedy shows or parodies. We’re going to have to start making fun of some other guy.
looooooooook, his 47 minutes of his last press conference which I expect nobody to watch the whole of it. So emotional.























