American Idol Season 8

posted by Ahmad |


I was watchin' American Idol Season 8 Auditions last night and I'm very impressed with the new and fourth judge, Kara DioGuardi. A very DEMI LOVATO look-a-like. As always the audition contains some eccentric people. For example, THE BIKINI GIRL (KATRINA DARRELL) *Click this link to watch the video on YouTube* (40,000 views in just 2 days!). You can even hear Kara say "Hold on a minute b*tch" at 3:06. Since wearing a bikini to audition, it easily made Simon and Randy said 'YES' while the two other female judges debated against their decision. I think Kara DioGuardi reacted with jealously and unprofessionally to this girl. Seriously, she has a great voice and not looking for 5 minutes of attention on international television. HEHE :D


I found this YouTube video of Michael Gurr, who auditioned for American Idol seaon 8 just recently.