posted by Ahmad |

I'm feeling so lazy to blog today. Maybe I just don't have the mood or some sort. I spent half the day being busy. But hey! I made it.

So you may be asking what are politics up to?

Well its been said that sociologists believe that nine months after election day, there could be thousands of Obama babies born, 'cause a lot of people celebrated a big victory by having.. you know what. But, you know, they act like this is new. This is not new. In fact, you know, John McCain was a Lincoln baby.


So there IS actually a state named 'Batman'!

According to Wikipedia.org, Batman is the provincial capital of Batman Province , Turkey and lies on the Batman River in the predominantly Kurdish southeast of Turkey.

It also says on Wikipedia.org, On November 7th, 2008, Batman Mayor Huseyin Kalkan began looking into legal possibilities toward suing Christopher Nolan, director of Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, and Warner Bros., distributor of the films, for naming infringement and "placing the blame for a number of unsolved murders and a high female suicide rate on the psychological impact that the film's success has had on the city's inhabitants."

Why would you wanna do that?

So what are citizens of Batman referred as?
You see in an old Flinstones (or other Hanna Barbera cartoon) whenever someone was running they would always run by the same three buildings...over and over and over again. It cut down on animation costs. Now do you get it?
Well, the new James Bond is out. Everybody knows It's called Quantum of Solace and is from a short story Ian Fleming wrote.

(Don't you hate when your solace is measured in quantums?)


But it's kinda of a stupid title for a movie and the producers have used up all of the original Bond titles. So of course it's up to us, yes us, to come up with titles for future James Bond movies. (I think we've done this before)


And now before I even begin I'm bored with the project.