On politics....

posted by Ahmad |

You know, this Treasury Secretary, Timothy Geithner? He gave testimony on Capitol Hill today, but it drew lukewarm response. So, Timothy, welcome to the club! I hate to be critical this early into the new administration, but I don't know if this Timothy Geithner is the guy for the job. He may not be up to it. Turns out, he thought the Treasury Secretary was in charge of buried treasure.

How about this? It's a good example of how strange things are and how time flies. On this date in 2006, then-Vice President Dick Cheney shot his buddy in the face. Tell me again why he's not in jail? How did that work?

How about this? A celebrity birthday. On February 11th was Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin's birthday. I'm not saying how old she is, but from her house, she can see 50. But Sarah Palin had a big birthday celebration up there in Alaska. She celebrated by shooting wolf cubs from a helicopter. Later, she shot the cake. Happy birthday, Governor Sarah Palin, who turned 45 years old. Hey, I thought this was nice. She got a lovely card in it with $5 from John McCain. After Palin opened her card, she did some shots - two moose and a caribou.


The president has been busy with his stimulus plan, selling it. He was in Fort Myers, Florida, he had a big town-hall event where he took questions. And I think it's safe to say that the people at this event were not so-called, 'screened' Security! Somebody had too many McFlurries for breakfast. Little-known fact: Obama carried the spastic fast-food-worker vote by a margin of five-to-one. But you have to hand it to the president. He stayed with it and actually had follow-up questions for the guy. Yeah. Isn't that cute? His first public lie.


AND OH! I had a problem with John McCain's constant eye blinks. Unfortunately, I cant find a new John McCain interview video. So here's just an old one. by the way, John McCain still does this. and sorry, even I dont know why he blinks alot.