Wednesday, 10 December 2008
Is was looking at the weather forecast for today and it looked better than all the other days, the highest temperature would be 5°c and the lowest would be 0°c. The local staff from the embassy convinced me that it would snow today. Well lets just see. Anyway, screw Tuesday's post. We could blame Monday for being so dull.


I went shopping yesterday and I got myself 'Shutter Shades', no I'm no Kanye West fan and I keep on thinkin I got screwed in the bargaining for a piece of plastic shades with no lens.


Weird stuff which happened yesterday which I found out..
A women smuggled a monkey down her blouse and said shes pregnant.
This is a chimp, not a monkey, but we just dont care.She hid the monkey under her blouse on a flight from Thailand to Los Angeles and has been convicted of smuggling charges. The woman, Gypsy Lawson, from Spokane in Washington state, successfully passed through U.S. Customs in Los Angeles with the rhesus monkey hidden in her shirt after the November 2007 trip, according to The Spokesman-Review newspaper. Her mother, Fran Ogren, of Northport, Washington, accompanied her on the flight from Bangkok and was also convicted.
On politics..It looks like Barack Obama has been giving jobs to all the Democrats who ran against him for president. You've got Joe Biden, he got vice president. Hillary Clinton, secretary of state, Bill Richardson, he ran against him, he got commerce secretary. And today, he even hired Dennis Kucinich to play the elf at next year's White House Christmas party.

John Cena and Kelly Kelly on MSNBC news (08.12.08) for Tribute To The TroopsI never knew US Military Troops get free tickets

What this guy says is true. Miley Cyrus cant dance, she just stand and rotates her head. The signature move. *haha*
























